- Product Specs
How to use
1. Identify surface runways: brown, grassless streaks on a lawn, created when moles tunnel below.
2. Carefully poke a hole in the top of the surface runway with your index finger. Be sure not to collapse the pile or cover up the hole. Mark the hole with a small stick. Repeat with several runway locations.
3. Wait 24-48 hours and then check holes to see if they have been sealed. If they have, they are active and are good locations for traps.
4. Use heel to create an indentation for trigger in middle of active tunnel. The built in depth gauge should fit in indentation to confirm correct depth. Use trap jaws to mark tunnel on each side of the indentation made for trigger. Use lawn edger or square spade to cut and widen 5" deep slots across tunnel for easy insertion of trap.
5. Insert trap jaws into slots cut across the tunnel. Step straight down on high end of yellow foot pedal. Be careful not to cover the slot in foot pedal. Work foot pedal down until trap latches and trigger post comes through trigger slot. Use your foot or finger to press trigger post flush with top of foot pedal. The trap is now set.
6. To remove mole from trap, set trap on bucket and release mole by compressing pedal with hands.
When to apply
Identify the mole's runway to bait its passage.
How often to apply
If mole is not caught within 24 - 48 hours, move trap.
- Kills moles without drawing blood Innovative and effective design Safer and easier than traditional traps "Hands-free" mole trap is fast and easy to place and set
If for any reason you, the consumer, are not satisfied with this product, mail us your original proof of purchase to obtain a full refund of your purchase price.
Kids & Pets
Do not use in areas exposed to children and pets.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.